Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why Do I Torture Myself

I really think that Trader Joe's should add horns to their shopping carts.  Every time I set foot in that place I suffer from severe shopping cart rage. I am shocked that I have yet to scream, "Move Bitch." like I do while in my car. People are perpetually in my way whenever I shop there.  I don't know why I continually punish myself by buying my groceries there.  It's just not worth it.

My friend Shannon once told me that if Jesus were alive he would shop at Trader Joe's.  I disagree.  It is too small and too packed and it makes people grumpy. I saw a middle aged woman tell off an elderly man for lingering in the overcrowded produce department. I'm going to have to buy my flat bread, Mediterranean hummus, persimmons, and my granola somewhere else! I am breaking up with Trader Joe's!

No comments: