Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Summer wish list








Things I want to buy Amelia:


I really love Target's new Liberty of London line.  The clothes are really fun and flirty.  The women's line is cute but  I especailly adore their little girl items.  There is a Target right by my school and I find myself roaming it's aisles during the 45 minutes I have between dropping the kids off at school and the beginning of my Spanish class. The other day I bought Amelia the bikini pictured above.  I couldn't help myself.  I had to use every ounce of my self control to obstain from filling my cart with summer dresses and other items from the Liberty of London line.  They also have dinnerware and super cute little tea cups and pots.  If I had money to burn I would buy just about everything they offer. 

No comments: