Monday, August 9, 2010

Reason number 57,864,321 why I love Anthropologie

Two years ago, when I found out that Anthropologie would be opening shop in Chula Vista and Fashion Valley I just about died. Seriously. That's how much I love their stuff. I could spend hours in that store trying on stuff and staring longing at their beautiful merchandise. Only problem is everything is out of my thrift store loving price range.


Last fall I found an amazing Anthropologie orange cowl neck sweater at my local AMVETS. I wore it religiously. My mom visited and washed my dry clean only things. She wrecked my beloved sweater. I almost threw her out onto the street, that is how heavy my rage was.

Over the years I have purchased a few anthro items. All of which are my very favorite wardrobe items. Their stuff is timeless. I have a periwinkle summer dress that looks like it is straight out of the 1950's, and a pale yellow cardigan that looks awesome with everything.

Currently they are having a summer sale. Last night I convinced myself that I needed a few new things because soon I will be back in school, also I may or may not have an interview next week. Above all, I deserve nice things, dammit!

Here is what I bought for  terrifc bargain sale prices:



No comments: