Monday, December 1, 2008

2/14/46-11/30/08

My dad died on Sunday afternoon at 1:35 pm. my parents were married for 35 years so the time of his passing (1:35) was very fitting and extremely romantic. I will write more when I am operating on more then 3 hours of sleep. for now here are a few dad pictures that I pirated from my moms computer.


2 years ago on my dads 60th birthday my brother, sister, and I surprised my dad by flying out to Chicago for the occassion. Some one took this photo the moment he spotted all three of us (plus little amelia) I love how happy he looks



This is a photo of my dad and grandpa. At my sister's wedding my dad and grandfather played a fierce ping pong match against My uncle michael and aunt Rose. It was fun to watch my dad and his brother behave like little boys!


Happily married for 35 years


My dad with little Anthony


This is the last park visit the kids and I took with my dad back in June.



My dad always got a big kick out of Amelia. The three weeks we spent in Chicago with him he spent most of his time with Amelia. They just kind of got each other. Here they are in the driveway playing a game of hop scotch.

2 comments:

krlyblnde said...

Siobaun,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine the feeling of loss you must be feeling.
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Rachel

archshrk said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. We love you and are praying for your family. Julia