Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh my grammy

I don't usually watch the Grammys. I love award shows solely for the decadence of the dresses and the red carpet moments. At the Grammys people try too hard to look cutting edge, or rocker, or whatever, and end up wearing stupid stuff. It's disastrous and depresses me almost as much as people over the age of 30 that sport rainbow colored red and blue streaks in their hair. I thought I would highlight some of the very worst 2010 Grammy fashions
Katie Perry needs a bra intervention.  She is too young to look so saggy

 Glitter in hair should only be reserved for strippers. Also I don't like that there is a zipper in the front of her dress or the overall space aged pattern.


  Why Britney?!  Why!!!

 disturbing

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The last picture has scarred me for life!

Amelia said...

ha, I know, so gross!